Launchpad’s Marketing Services division works with brands, companies and talent of all shapes, sizes, and stages of development on a variety of campaigns, identifying their objectives and formulating first-rate, individually tailored and multi-faceted project and consulting solutions to help address a client’s business needs, accomplish their goals, and insure maximum return on investment.
From creating music strategies for brands and talents, to partnerships, licensing, brand integration, endorsements, appearances, exclusive live events,experiential, activations, influencer marketing, and more, Launchpad develops campaigns that harness the power of music to enhance a client’s equity, shape consumer perception, increase engagement, and maintain visibility and prevalence in the public consciousness.
The division is led by founder Steve Tramposch, whose experience features a number of successful titles as an executive for several of the world’s leading music companies, including Capitol, Virgin, Elektra, Eleven Seven, Billboard and more.
Some of the labels / music companies Steve’s worked for as an exec:
Big project or small, long-term or short, individuals to start-ups to major corporations alike, our seasoned industry experts can craft the perfect plan, scaled and customized to meet your specific business objectives and based on any budget.
A sampling of some of the services offered individually or as part of a custom plan can be found below, for a complete list of services click here.
For Brands and Companies:
- Overall strategy and concept development, including strategic, digital, social, influencer, lifestyle, activations, events, experiences, branded entertainment, product placement, PR, licensing, advertising, sponsorships, endorsements, and more.
- Developing strategic marketing campaigns that integrate brands and their target demographic through music, sports, celebrities, fashion, gaming, tastemakers, and more, helping market, promote and maintain the lifestyle image of a brand, reach a mass audience while maintaining credibility with key influencers, and achieve a higher level of engagement with consumers making their buying experiences richer.
- Stand-alone marketing plans and campaigns, including traditional, consumer, strategic, lifestyle, digital, influencer, buzz, viral, social media, micro, product placement, multicultural, college, youth, and more.
- Includes utilization of research methods and specialist expertise to recommend talent that supports a clients marketing objectives, assessing their value, negotiating partnerships and activating the program.
- Related expertise: Research Services, brand consulting, product management, public relations, talent & industry relations, licensing, industry intelligence, social media, content development, and more.
- Artist Development, career evaluation, advice and guidance. We often hear that the music business is overwhelming. Launchpad consults with artists and their team, performing an analysis of the current state of their career, then offering solutions oriented advice and guidance for advancement. Ranges from hourly sessions to a 50+ point evaluation and custom crafted plan featuring recommended steps and action items for growth.
- Stand-alone marketing plans and campaigns, including traditional, consumer, strategic, lifestyle, digital, buzz, viral, social media, micro, product placement, multicultural, college, youth, and more.
- Assistance brokering deals and opportunities, including brand partnerships, licensing, sponsorships, endorsements, live events, and more.
- Related expertise: A&R Consulting, Artist and Label Services, Research Services, product management, social media, public relations, music placement, fan engagement, radio and video promotions, and more.
Notable campaigns to date include strategic, marketing and sales partnerships/alliances with companies such as Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Wal-Mart, Visa, Nike, AT&T Wireless, iTunes, Best Buy, Target, Kohl’s, NARAS (The Grammy’s), MTV, YouTube, Amazon, Jagermeister, MySpace, NFL, MLB, NHL, EA Sports, AOL, Rolling Stone, Walt Disney World, Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Marshall, and more.
To inquire about our marketing services please contact us using the form below.