Launchpad offers qualified students with a passion for music and the business an opportunity to gain valuable, hands on experience via an exciting, fast-paced, music and management company in a variety of activities, including: A&R, Artist Management, Record Label, Publishing, Marketing, Touring, Live Events, Digital and Social Media, Strategic Partnerships, Production and more.
Current opportunities exist for virtual/remote internships. Virtual/remote internships provide an outstanding solution for making the most of your time, allowing you to juggle school, an internship, and any other obligations without the worry of commuting, committing 40 hours a week, or considering your physical proximity. Virtual/remote internships can also include a limited amount of onsite involvement.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with existing artists and writers in various capacities, including Management, A&R, Label, Publishing, Touring, Marketing, Digital and Social Media, Production and more
- Discover and track new/growing artists, songs and writers, explore what is causing the growth and the story behind the data
- Develop new methods and metrics to draw insights from existing data sources, investigate emerging data sources to better understand music trends
Who you are:
- Current undergraduate or graduate student
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with exceptional computer, organizational, written and communications skills
- Music fan and knowledge of the modern music landscape, familiarity with music data
- Familiarity with social networking sites and interest in the industry
- Virtual/remote candidates are expected to have their own computer and Internet connection, telephone, and standard equipment and supplies
- College credit required, this is an unpaid internship. Applicants will be required to submit proof of enrollment in an accredited college, educational institution or university internship program. This relationship is not one of employment but rather an internship for the individual’s benefit (intern does not expect employment or compensation)
- Ability to intern approximately 15-30 hours per week, days and times are flexible
- Knowledge of the current music and tech marketplace
If you’d like to be considered please complete the form below. Make sure to include the following:
- Name, location
- Contact information (e-mail & phone)
- College or University and area of study
- A quick note about yourself, your interests in the business, current and desired areas of experience, the name of a favorite unsigned artist, the last concert you attended, etc.
- Times/days available
- How you heard about Launchpad
- Linked-in and/or other social media profiles
- Your resume (copy and paste)
Internships are available throughout the year.
For other opportunities, please see Become A Scout.
Thanks for your interest!